Breakups make bodybuilders


Broken hearts make bodybuilders

It is always hard at the end of a lasting relationship. During the day, surrounded by people, you might not feel down much, but once you come home alone, frustration slowly crawls inside you. Even anger manages to set camp in your brain. This is actually good.There is a way to use and channel this new source of energy through physical activity. Start going to the gym, go jogging, cycling, climbing, whatever excites you. 

When God closes a door, he opens a window.


This is your free ticket to get the body you've always dreamed of. Most people throw out their frustration on their relatives and close friends. They become arrogant and get angered easily. You just have to learn to channel your energy into work.
Basically this is free energy. This worked for me so well, I could go to the gym and lift much more than I used to and for the first time I could do a full work out properly. Accept this rush of adrenaline as legal cheat. When running I kept thinking of situations with my ex, but now I had a different more clear outlook! You know they say love is blind right ? It is true. With clarity in my head I became angrier and angrier, because of what fool I was. Think of running and fitness activity as a high performance meditation. Because you are doing something physical, your body makes your heart pump up more blood circulating in your veins, also you breathe much more air which makes your brain work faster and clearer. Thus thinking while exercising might get you to answers you haven't thought of!  I channelled my anger into energy that kept me running faster and longer in order to better my self. Better body, clear mind! You have to put a target on what you want to become and never lose it out of sight. It's not always about evolving into a mean steroid muscle machine or a slim Barbie kinda girl but rather be healthy and feel comfortable enough in your own body!

“I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.”
– Charlotte Eriksson


Ps: I tested this on myself and these are my results : from a skinny boy with no muscle at 180 cm and 62kg of weight in 4 years I became healthy, low fat 75 kg. Also my posture straightened and women actually became more attracted to me, which really boosted my confidence. Bare in mind, to be honest with you, nice body mostly attracts total bitches,/or douchebags if you are a female/  but still if something good comes around it will surely stay. :)

Most read

.